The spaghetti recipe has been taught to me by my mother, and I should say that I am very proud to master it perfectly. My friends and colleagues told me that it really tastes good. And every time I cook it, with or without occasions, I try to invent different styles of it by using other ingredients, particularly the sauce.
Let me share this recipe to you.
- 1 kg. spaghetti noodles
- 2 cans of corned beef (substitute for ground beef)
- 1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
- 1 kg. Spaghetti sauce
- 2 250g tomato sauce (substitute for ketchup)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- white pepper
- grated cheese
- 1 chicken cube
- Heat water, once boiled add oil and salt.
- Add noodles and stir occasionally until firm.
- Dry up and set aside.
- In a large pan, sauté garlic in oil.
- Add hotdog, corn beef and chicken cube.
- Combine the spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
- Add pepper and sugar to taste. (sugar to lessen the sour taste)
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Mix with the noodles and top with cheese.
As you can see on the picture, there is no cheese on top, I have mixed the cheese on the sauce when it simmer. It adds to the flavor of the sauce.
Enjoy cooking your own spaghetti.Hope that I have given you fresh ideas. Till next time!