Monday never seems to be my day. But now, I think it is because there are many things to be thankful for. I feel lucky and blessed. Simple things in life really matter a lot.
- Salary is a bit early; I expected it in the next days to come.
- My mom won the lottery, not that big but more than enough.
- Done my job correctly without rushing a lot and no questions asked.
- Fast internet connection, I have downloaded recent episodes of The Vampire Diaries Season 6.
- A copy of Fifty Shades of Grey, not so clear but watchable.
- My cough is gone without taking any medicines.
- I can blog.
- I’m alive.
“Good things come to those who wait.”
“Best things come in small packages.”